COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP POSITIONS OF STANDARDS, ETHICS AND ACREDITATION SUBCOMMITTEE (SEAC) (2 POSITIONS)
The Kenya Counseling and Psychological Association calls for applicants to fill two (2) subcommittee membership positions in the Standards, Ethics and Accreditation Committee (SEAC) which is a standing subcommittee.
The applicants MUST fulfill the under listed criteria:
- Have a minimum of a degree in counselling/psychology,
- Be persons who have been in good standing with KCPA membership for a minimum of three (3) years,
- Be a KCPA Associate Member or above.
- Must have no past or pending ethical/malpractice or discipline issues with the association.
Also be ready to:
- Report directly to the Management Committee,
- Serve for not more than two terms, (a term is three years),
- Serve and execute tasks on short notice if the situation so demands.
Duties of the Subcommittee:
- Develop and review standards of Counsellors and Psychologists practice,
- Address ethical issues in practice,
- Receive applications for membership and accreditation and award certificates and statuses to deserving cases based on set criteria in the SEAC policy,
- Make recommendations to members towards facilitating their certification and grant of statuses.
Interested members should forward their applications with CVs attached to the Secretary on or before close of business Monday 25/11/2019 ONLY through the Email below; firstname.lastname@example.org